Frequently Asked Questions
1. Question: If I wait closer to the date will I get cheaper prices?
Answer: We offer early booking discounts at the beginning of the season and late offers are available closer to the departure date but generally speaking prices can increase and decrease from week to week
2. Question: What is my baggage allowance?
Answer: Your baggage allowance is between 15kg and 20kg depending on the airline’s restrictions and the holiday resort you have chosen. Your baggage allowance will be printed on your flight tickets if you have any questions please contact one of our reservations team.
3. Question: What time does the airport desk open at?
Answer: The airport desk opens 2 hours before the flight.
4. Question: How do I know if there is a free child place available?
Answer: When you entered your destination and preferred date, a Free Child Symbol will appear if there is a free child place available.
5. Question: Where do I pick up my tickets?
Dublin Airport - Tour Operators Desk is opposite the Aer Lingus check- in desks. Cork Airport – Collect tickets at the Ticket Desk, Knock Airport – Collect tickets at the Ticket Desk and Shannon Airport – Collect tickets at Area 13
6. Question: When will I receive my tickets?
Answer: Your tickets will be posted to you two weeks before your departure date.
7. Question: Do I need an accommodation voucher?
Answer: You don’t receive an accommodation voucher, once you arrive at your destination your holiday representative will meet you and your name will appear on a list marked against your accommodation. We do recommend however that you bring your holiday invoice with you on holiday.
8. Question: How much is a name change? Answer: A name change costs €20 per person once your request is outside of 7 days before departure. A name change within 7 days of departure costs €50 per person and if you are flying to Madeira there are no name changes permitted so be very careful when entering your details.
9. Question: When is my balance due?
Answer: Your holiday balance is due 8 weeks prior to departure.
10. Question: How much is the deposit?
Answer: The deposits for each season are €90pp.
11. Question: What is Under Occupancy?
Answer: Under-occupancy is when a room holds more adults than you have travelling in your party. For example if the room holds 3-4 adults and you only have 2 adults going, there is an additional Under Occupancy charge added to meet the contract price of the room.
12. Question: Are meals available on flights?
Answer: There are no meals available on flights.
13. Question: Can I pre-book my flight seats?
Answer: Where a Pre Bookable Seats symbol appears at the time of booking, there may be an option to pre- book your flight seats.
14. Question: What is included in my package holiday?
Answer: Your package holiday includes return flights, return resort transfers, your accommodation for the duration of your stay and the assistance of your in resort holiday representative.